Life is a combination of Magic and Pasta. I don’t know but I love Pasta. I love to make Pasta Fusion all the times’, I can remember. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Ingredients that you need to make this Pasta Fusion is:
- Crushed Black pepper 2 tbsp
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- Chicken boneless cut in strips 250 grams
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Spaghetti 200 gm
- Macaroni Small Elbow 200 gm
- Capsicum Julienne ½ Cup
- Cabbage ½ cup (chopped)
- Peas ½ cup (boiled)
- Potato 1 medium sized (Fried)
- Salt ½ tea spoon or to taste
- Hot Sauce 3 tbsp
- Green Chilies 2-3 slit (Stripe Cut)
- Onion round finely sliced 1
- Tomato 1 medium (Stripe Cut)
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tea spoon
- Red Chili flakes 1 tea spoon
Take a pan, fry Capsicum on a high flame for a minute only. Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
Add oil in the same pan. Fry Cabbage on a medium flame for a minute only. Add a pinch of salt and set aside.
Now, add oil in the same pan. Add Chicken and fry for a minute. Then add boiled peas, onion and fry for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame. Then add Crushed Black pepper, Soy sauce, Hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Red Chili Flakes, pinch of salt and stir fry for a minute on a high flame.
Now add Spaghetti and Macaroni, Tomato and Green chili, stir fry all the ingredients together.
Now add Capsicum.
Dish out it on a platter.
Yummy Pasta-bilitie Fusion is ready to serve !
Happy Cooking. 🙂
I don't like when people overcook veggies, especially Capsicum. Sharing this image to clear things.