Bhel Puri is originally from Indian Subcontinent. It is a savory snack. I am sharing this simple and different Bhel Puri recipe here. I don’t even know the exact recipe of this. But yes, I must say I ate it first in Bangladesh. So here is the simple but yes tasteful recipe.
Ingredients that you need is:
- Puffed Rice 2 cups
- Bombay Mix (We can call it Nimko, Chanachur or Chevda as well) half cup
- Chopped tomatoes 1 medium sized
- Chopped Cucumber 1 medium sized
- Chopped Onions 1 medium to small sized prefer
- Chopped Green Chilies 1 slit
- Spice powder mix i.e. Chat Masala 1 n 1/2 tea spoon
- Mix Pickle 1 table spoon
Take a mixing bowl. Add all ingredients one by one.
Mix all ingredients using spoon or spetula until well mixed.
Your special, simple, street style snack “Bhel Puri” is ready to serve.
Happy snack time 🙂