Ingredients that you need is :
- Black pepper powder 1 tbsp
- Crushed Black pepper ½ tea spoon
- Soy sauce 2 tbsp
- White pepper powder ½ tsp
- Chicken boneless cut in strips 250 grams
- Oil 3/4 cup
- Capsicum Julienne ½ Cup
- ChowMein or Egg noodles (Boiled) 1 & ½ Cups
- Salt ½ tea spoon or to taste
- Hot Sauce 3 tbsp
- Tomato Ketchup 1 1/2 tbsp
- Jalapeno Ketchup 1 tbsp
- Green Chilies 2-3 slit (Stripe Cut)
- Onion round finely sliced 1
- Tomato 2 medium
- Worcestershire sauce 1 tea spoon
- Red Chili flakes 1 tea spoon
- Parsley 1/2 tea spoon
First fry Capsicum on a high flame for a minute only. Add a crushed pepper, salt and set aside.
Add oil in the same pan. Add tomato, crushed pepper, salt and fry it on a high flame for a minute only. Set aside.
Now add oil in the same pan. Add Chicken and fry for a minute. Then add Black pepper, White pepper, half of Soy sauce, half of Hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, half of Tomato ketchup, half of Jalapeno ketchup and stir fry for 2-3 minutes on a high flame. Set aside too.
Now add oil and onion. Fry it till it just changes its color. Add Red Chili Flakes, Salt and rest of all spices (Soy sauce, Tomato ketchup, Jalapeno ketchup, Hot sauce, Crushed Black pepper).
Now add Egg noodles and stir fry all the ingredients together.
Now add prepared Chicken, Tomato and Capsicum. Stir fry it again.
Now dish out it on a platter. Sprinkle Parsley, Green Chilies and White pepper.
Yummy Chicken ChowMein is ready to serve !
Happy Cooking. 🙂